I am busy, busy, busy trying to finish a book by the time I travel to see my family this weekend. I only have 90+/- pages left. But, not much reading time left. So, I’m gonna make this short and sweet, so I can get back to the reading.
W…W…W…Wednesdays is a weekly reading prompt hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.
TO PLAY ALONG, JUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING THREE (3) QUESTIONS:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
I am currently reading The Human Division by John Scalzi. I have enjoyed all of the Old Man’s War books. I was excited when John Scalzi started posting the serial version of this book on his website. But, I am a die hard REAL book reader. So, I didn’t buy the episodes as they came out. I almost peed myself when he finally announced the release of the hardcover book. HELLLOOOOOOO Amazon Pre-order!!
Prior to this, I finished Too Many Curses by A. Lee Martinez. He is always funny.
I think I might try to cross another book off the “Catch Up Reading Challenge” list. All have left are:
- The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower VII by Stephen King
- The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King
- Cycle of the Werewolf by Stephen King
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King (due September 24, 2013)
- Joyland by Stephen King (due June 4, 2013)
We’ll see which one it is.