Bring on the blazing sun, stifling heat, and lots and lots of lies.
W…W…W…Wednesdays is a weekly reading prompt hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.
TO PLAY ALONG, JUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING THREE (3) QUESTIONS:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
It seems like it took me forever to get through The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. But, really it only took about 10 days (Don’t get me started on what those ten days were like, though — UGH!!). It’s definitely not the books fault. It moves right along. There is more action and less angst in this volume of the trilogy and, when I was able to get some reading time, I found myself zipping through the pages. I finished it yesterday morning, before work, and couldn’t wait to get home to start my current read.
Obviously, that manes I am currently reading The Death Cure, the 3rd book in the series. I am only 20 or so pages into it (again, don’t get me started…) but, I like the direction it’s headed in.
I don’t have any idea what it going to be next. I picked up a few good books over the last couple of weeks including:
- American Sniper: The Autpobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle. My sister read this and loved it. So, I have had it on my radar for quite some time. I saw it in paperback and grabbed it for the TBR shelf.
- The Perfect Nazi: Uncovering My Grandfather’s Secret Past by Martin Davidson. I don’t know what caused me to pick up this book. But, when I read the description on the cover, I was really intrigued. (Plus it was bargain bin priced at BAM)
I have plenty of other books collecting dust on the TBR shelf to comb through and see what strikes my fancy at the time.
Have a great week…